With the Automix Playlist, you can select and rearrange what songs TPlayer will play next. The Playlist can be automatically filled by the Automix or manually
by dragging/dropping items from the Songlist.
Many options are available in the playlist. Right-click anywhere on the playlist to make the Playlist Options Menu appears.
Here's a brief description of the available options:
- Load Song: Load song into an available player.
- Remove Song: Remove the selected song from the Playlist.
- Open Playlist: Retrieve a previously saved Playlist.
- Save Playlist as: Save the songs and their order in the Playlist.
- Clear Playlist: Completly remove all the songs in the Playlist.
Note: the Playlist can only be cleared when the Automix is stopped.
The Welcome Page
The Main Window and The Screen Shots
The Songlist Editor
The Playlist Editor